A Few day's ago i came up with a strange thing's goining in my native. One of My Relative got a Spirit in her, She left the home and went away soem place and was going to end her life and she was rescued by some of police people as a complain has being regestered, when she left.
This was said to her family member's, what she was doing....they were shocked to hear such thing's as she was ok and doing house work and caring her child. But unfortunately Some things happened to her and she started doing weird things. She was overtaken by spirits,it's not what i say..........it's said by people living there and old people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Folks welcome to my blog. This blog about Spiritual world ( World beyond this Living World ).
You will find some of the answers to your STUPID questions which you think you cannot ask anyone.

About Me

My photo
I am just "Psychic" with intuitions..

Followers

Powered by Blogger.